The Peabody Residential client experience is unique because of how we service our properties.
We offer a comprehensive approach to property management, providing every service our clients need in order to have a fully leased and functioning property until they are ready to sell their property or move back into it.
We manage our client’s properties just like we manage our own.
The client experience is the most transparent style of residential property management with the most efficient systems in place to deliver the highest level of service.
NW Washington DC Property Management Services
As client of ours, you will experience online access to detailed financials and statements, communication tracking and updating, direct deposits of your rental funds, real time email notification of dispatched maintenance, quick responses to your communication, conditional review of your property, low late payment rate, high lease renewal rate and documented communication with your tenants.
- Preparing your rental property for tenants
- Finding a Quality Tenant
- Leasing Process
- The Lease
- Insurance Requirements
- Rent Collection and Owner Disbursement
- Our Guarantees
- Excellence through Continuing Education
- Our Experienced Property Managers
- Comprehensive Owner FAQ
- What Our Clients are Saying
Superior Performance Statistics
In 2018 we achieved the following statistics from our portfolio.
- Less than a 1.75% Late Payment rate
- # of days to lease a property in 2018 – Less than 30 days based on clients who agreed to our recommended initial price and price reductions.
- 1.85% vacancy rate.
- 0% Evictions. We have never had an eviction on an applicant we have qualified.
- 98% owner reimbursement for damages billed
- 100% success rate of $0 costs/loss of income to owner when tenant terminates lease early
Detailed NW Washington DC Property Management:
- Maintain an escrow account for all monies associated with property
- Owner/Landlord Online Account
- Accounting – Instant Statement Generation Section (more than 25 Different types of Statements)
- Documents – Every Document and Invoice associated with your account date and description detailed
- Communication – Tracked, Updated and Maintained on the property account for all Owner/Landlord requested Tasks
- Direct Deposit Disbursement of Rent/Available Funds on the 10th of each month (depending on when rent is received)
- Year End Cash Flow statements and 1099s for tax preparation
- Security Deposit Retention and Disbursement
- Full Tenant Application Processing including: Credit Check, Eviction Database Search, Criminal Database Search,
- Enforce the Terms of the Lease
- Electronic Collection of Rent (including individual tenant accounts for group or separate tenant payment)
- Late Rent Notices and Collection
- NSF Rent Payment Notices and Collection
- Coordination of the Eviction Process
- Coordination and Resolution of HOA violations
- Coordination of Move Out inspection, repairs and Security Deposit Refund
- Receive and Resolve all Tenant Communication Regarding Property
- 24 Hour Emergency Servicing hotline and On-Call Staff
- Periodic Inspections of property and property condition reports
- Receive, Coordinate and Resolve Maintenance Issues (through pre-screened vendors and contractors)
- Schedule and Conduct Property Visits
- Repair/Maintenance Evaluation to ensure proper party is billed
- 60 Day Notice to Vacate Required
- Provide Notice 60 days prior to lease expiration
- Renew Lease
- Handle Negotiations between tenant and owner (if needed)
- Re-Lease Property (with Owner/Landlord approval of rental price and re-lease)
- Provide an up-to-date rental market analysis (if needed)
Why Hire Us to Manage Your Property?
It is simple and straightforward. We will do an excellent job, managing your property.
You will experience the most transparent and best customer experience of property management available.
- You will have all the information we do at your disposal to review for your property.
- You will be able to track communication with us and review it anytime.
- When something is happening at your property that needs attention, you will be updated in real time to the maintenance dispatching.
- You will always hear back from us quickly.
- You will feel like you really know what is going on with your property.
- You will have confidence in us and peace of mind about your property.
About NW Washington DC
In 1901, the Senate Park Improvement Commission of the District of Columbia (the “McMillan Commission”), which Congress had formed the previous year, formulated the McMillan Plan, an architectural plan for the redevelopment of the National Mall. The commission was inspired by L’Enfant’s 1791 plan for the city, which had not been fully realized. The members of the commission also sought to emulate the grandeur of European capitals such as Paris, London, and Rome. They were also strongly influenced by the City Beautiful movement, a Progressive ideology that intended to build civic virtue in the poor through important, monumental architecture. Several of the Commission members, including Daniel Burnham and Frederick Law Olmsted, Jr. had in fact participated in the 1893 World Columbian Exposition, which was widely popular and helped to spread interest in the City Beautiful movement.
The McMillan Plan in many respects was an early form of urban renewal that removed many of the slums that surrounded the Capitol, replacing them with new public monuments and government buildings. The Plan proposed a redesign of the National Mall and the construction of the future Burnham-designed Union Station. World War I interrupted the execution of the Plan, but construction of the Lincoln Memorial in 1922 largely completed it.