McLean Property Management
You will receive service through a Company that has won the Angie's List Super Service Award for more years than any other company its size, as well as more 5 star reviews than any other company its size.
We Guarantee A Difference Unmatched in Our Marketplace.
If you are not 100% Happy every Month, we waive our Management Fees.
How? We maintain a limited portfolio of clients.
Working with a small and personal company with huge company resources is the best way to do business.
Speak with the company's owner on your first call (Not a Sales Rep) to discuss how we can help you.
Re-Rent Leasing Fee Guarantee
If the tenants we place in your property do not complete the first 12 months of their lease agreement we will re-rent the property for free. You will never pay 2 full leasing fees in the same 12 month period!
If for any reason you are not 100% Happy with our property management service, we will refund you that one month’s management fee.
If for any reason you are not completely happy with our services and you want to leave Peabody Residential, you can cancel your agreement without penalty at any time.
Guarantees are associated with the current management agreement
The Peabody Residential client experience is unique because of how we service our properties.
We manage our client's properties just like we manage our own.
The client experience is the most transparent style of residential property management in Reston Virginia with the most efficient systems in place to deliver the highest level of service.
As client of ours you will experience online access to detailed financials and statements, communication tracking and updating, direct deposits of your rental funds, real time email notification of dispatched maintenance, quick responses to your communication, ensuring your property preservation by conditional review, maintaining a low late payment rate, high lease renewal rate and documented communication with your tenants.
Detailed Property Management Service:
- Maintain an escrow account for all monies associated with property
- Owner/Landlord Online Account
- Accounting - Instant Statement Generation Section (more than 25 Different types of Statements)
- Documents - Every Document and Invoice associated with your account date and description detailed
- Communication - Tracked, Updated and Maintained on the property account for all Owner/Landlord requested Tasks
- Direct Deposit Disbursement of Rent/Available Funds on the 10th of each month (depending on when rent is received)
- Year End Cash Flow statements and 1099s for tax preparation
- Security Deposit Retention and Disbursement
- Full Tenant Application Processing including: Credit Check, Eviction Database Search, Criminal Database Search,
- Enforce the Terms of the Lease
- Electronic Collection of Rent (including individual tenant accounts for group or separate tenant payment)
- Late Rent Notices and Collection
- NSF Rent Payment Notices and Collection
- Coordination of the Eviction Process
- Coordination and Resolution of HOA violations
- Coordination of Move Out inspection, repairs and Security Deposit Refund
- Receive and Resolve all Tenant Communication Regarding Property
- 24 Hour Emergency Servicing hotline and On-Call Staff
- Periodic Inspections of property and property condition reports
- Receive, Coordinate and Resolve Maintenance Issues (through pre-screened vendors and contractors)
- Schedule and Conduct Property Visits
- Repair/Maintenance Evaluation to ensure proper party is billed
- 60 Day Notice to Vacate Required
- Provide Notice 60 days prior to lease expiration
- Renew Lease
- Handle Negotiations between tenant and owner (if needed)
- Re-Lease Property (with Owner/Landlord approval of rental price and re-lease)
- Provide an up-to-date rental market analysis (if needed)
Why Hire Us to Manage Your Property?
It is simple and straightforward. We will do an excellent job, managing your property. You will experience the most transparent and best customer experience of property management available.
- You will have all the information we do at your disposal to review for your property.
- You will be able to track communication with us and review it anytime.
- When something is happening at your property that needs attention, you will be updated in real time to the maintenance dispatching.
- You will always hear back from us quickly.
- You will feel like you really know what is going on with your property.
- You will have confidence in us and peace of mind about your property.
About McLean, VA
The community received its name, McLean, from John Roll McLean, the former publisher and owner of The Washington Post, who, with Stephen Benton Elkins and French aristocrat Jean-Pierre Guenard, built in 1906 the electrified Great Falls and Old Dominion Railway (later the Washington and Old Dominion Railway), which connected the area with Washington, D.C. McLean named a railroad station costing $1,500, of which $500 was raised locally, after himself where the rail line (traveling on the present route of Old Dominion Drive) crossed the old Chain Bridge Road. The community itself was founded in 1910, when the communities of Lewisville and Langley merged. - Wiki