After you have been approved for the property, what are the next steps you need to take?
Lease and Payment
- You will receive a lease for digital signature.
- Make your payment online
- The lease will be delivered to all parties
What you need to do before you move in:
- Read the move-in instructions. It is full of valuable information that will help make your move smooth and relaxing.
- Read over the Tenant Handbook. This should answer any questions you may have about the management process
- Contact the HOA – to check for any requirements regarding your move-in
- Obtain insurance and activate all utilities
- Complete and submit the Move-in form. Complete this as early as possible. This must be completed and submitted prior to receiving keys.
- Schedule your move-in time (Anytime after 12:00pm on your lease start date)
- Access instructions will be emailed to you on the lease start date.
- Keys will be provided at the house in a lockbox so there is no need to come by our office
- Moving in means that you are now the tenant for the term of the lease as agreed.
- Review the move-in report we provide you. If there are any discrepancies, please print it, update it, sign it, and mail it to our office to confirm that we have an agreed upon condition report.
- If you have any repairs, please turn in one move-in work order with all items that need repair per the lease