- Preparing your rental property for tenants
- Finding a Quality Tenant
- Leasing Process
- The Lease
- Insurance Requirements
- Rent Collection and Owner Disbursement
- Our Guarantees
- Excellence through Continuing Education
- Our Experienced Property Managers
- Comprehensive Owner FAQ
- What Our Clients are Saying
The Peabody Residential client experience is unique because of how we service our properties.
Reston Property Management Services
We offer a comprehensive approach to property management, providing every service our clients need in order to have a fully leased and functioning property until they are ready to sell their property or move back into it.
We manage our client’s properties just like we manage our own.
The client experience is the most transparent style of residential property management with the most efficient systems in place to deliver the highest level of service.
As client of ours you will experience online access to detailed financials and statements, communication tracking and updating, direct deposits of your rental funds, real time email notification of dispatched maintenance, quick responses to your communication, ensuring your property preservation by conditional review, maintaining a low late payment rate, high lease renewal rate and documented communication with your tenants.
Superior Performance Statistics
In 2016 we achieved the following statistics from our portfolio.
- Less than a 2% Late Payment rate
- Less than 21 days on average to lease a property (based on clients who agreed to our recommended initial price and price reductions)
- 2.4% vacancy rate
- 0% Evictions
- 95% owner reimbursement for damages billed
- 97% success rate of $0 costs/loss of income to owner when tenant terminates lease early
*based on 252 properties annually averaged
Detailed Reston Property Management:
- Maintain an escrow account for all monies associated with property
- Owner/Landlord Online Account
- Accounting – Instant Statement Generation Section (more than 25 Different types of Statements)
- Documents – Every Document and Invoice associated with your account date and description detailed
- Communication – Tracked, Updated and Maintained on the property account for all Owner/Landlord requested Tasks
- Direct Deposit Disbursement of Rent/Available Funds on the 10th of each month (depending on when rent is received)
- Year End Cash Flow statements and 1099s for tax preparation
- Security Deposit Retention and Disbursement
- Full Tenant Application Processing including: Credit Check, Eviction Database Search, Criminal Database Search,
- Enforce the Terms of the Lease
- Electronic Collection of Rent (including individual tenant accounts for group or separate tenant payment)
- Late Rent Notices and Collection
- NSF Rent Payment Notices and Collection
- Coordination of the Eviction Process
- Coordination and Resolution of HOA violations
- Coordination of Move Out inspection, repairs and Security Deposit Refund
- Receive and Resolve all Tenant Communication Regarding Property
- 24 Hour Emergency Servicing hotline and On-Call Staff
- Periodic Inspections of property and property condition reports
- Receive, Coordinate and Resolve Maintenance Issues (through pre-screened vendors and contractors)
- Schedule and Conduct Property Visits
- Repair/Maintenance Evaluation to ensure proper party is billed
- 60 Day Notice to Vacate Required
- Provide Notice 60 days prior to lease expiration
- Renew Lease
- Handle Negotiations between tenant and owner (if needed)
- Re-Lease Property (with Owner/Landlord approval of rental price and re-lease)
- Provide an up-to-date rental market analysis (if needed)
Why Hire Us to Manage Your Property?
It is simple and straightforward. We will do an excellent job, managing your property.
You will experience the most transparent and best customer experience of property management available.
- You will have all the information we do at your disposal to review for your property.
- You will be able to track communication with us and review it anytime.
- When something is happening at your property that needs attention, you will be updated in real time to the maintenance dispatching.
- You will always hear back from us quickly.
- You will feel like you really know what is going on with your property.
- You will have confidence in us and peace of mind about your property.
About Reston, VA
The land on which Reston sits was initially owned by Lord Fairfax during the 18th century. C.A. Wiehle (for whom Wiehle Avenue is named) bought the land later in the 1880s. He died after construction of several buildings. His sons did not share his vision, and sold the land to A. Smith Bowman, who built a bourbon distillery on the site while maintaining a farm on most of the area, a 7,300-acre tract. An office retail development and a road are named for him. In 1961, Robert E. Simon bought most of the land, except for 60 acres on which the Bowman distillery continued to operate until 1987.
Reston was conceived as a planned community by Robert E. Simon. Founded on April 10, 1964 (Simon’s 50th birthday) and named for his initials, it was the first modern, post-war planned community in America, sparking a revival of the planned community concept. Simon’s family had recently sold Carnegie Hall, and Simon used the funds to create Reston. Simon hired Conklin Rossant Architects as master planners to incorporate higher density housing to conserve open space, as well as mixed use areas for industry, business, recreation, education, and housing.